My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 22 April 2010

CLP DT call

I forgot to add this pic so had to put it on the top.

I'm so late with this post but with dad being here and poor Alfie got an ear infection just hardly got any free time to do anything. Poor Alfie was in such a pain yesterday I was crying with him. We never seen him in this kind of pain before and I hope I don't have to see it any time soon.Well anyway this card I made for Chelsea's DT call over at CLP and I thought enter this into her monthly challenge as well. This is the sketch we were given but I rotated it.


Ingredients


Prairie Fairy digi stamp:Daisy Fairy

High Hope's mushroom stamp

Big paper flower from MCS CD

Paper from stash

Labels (forgot where they came from)

Water colouring pencils

Buttons&ribbons from stash

Fancy scissors

Pearl liquid acrylic paint



On this pretty fairy I have coloured the wing 1st with my watercolour pencils then with my pear acrylic paint. Unfortunately pic doesn't show it at all but it's shiny.

Few month ago have printed these tag out but can't remember where from but I love using them.

I have seen a similar card like this somewhere and I thought I can do one as well. I just love the fact it's in a pocket rather then an envelope.

I have used the inside flower for outside as well and some tags and ribbon too. I thought it was still bear so added some buttons as well.

1 comment:

  1. Such a unique pull-out card, very creative. The image is so sweet and your take on the sketch is beautiful. Thanks for taking it on. ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete