Sunday, 26 July 2009
Wednesday, 22 July 2009
I used the free download from CC
paper&ribbon from stash
and few gems
The free download was used as backing paper as well as topper. Under the train there is a hidden message. I used this rippled paper just to give an extra dimension to my card.
For inside I cut out trains from backing paper and stuck it on and made insert with the remaining paper.
Sunday, 19 July 2009
I have used:
a rose stamp from my Rose Flower Fairy by Crafters Companion
Tim Holtz Broken China ink
From my stash: blue/white paper, ribbon
gold embossing powder&gold ink
This is the 1st sketch for Crafters Companion Challenge and below is Coloure Creat Challenge Vintage white and blue.
I just carried the theme inside which is very simple.
Wednesday, 15 July 2009
I have stamped out one big and two small butterfly what I embossed in gold than coloured with my Shakura glaze pen.
Friday, 10 July 2009
Monday, 6 July 2009
- Sugar Nelly-Scattering Love
- Sugar Nelly-Made with Love
- I used my new Pro-Markers-Skin tone set
- Tim Holtz inks-Scattered straw
- Paper rose hand made by me
- Ribbon, peel off & paper from stash
I was a bit scared of using this stamp. I thought it'll be to difficult to colour it but it wasn't. I really enjoyed to use my Tim Holtz inks for the colouring, even my roses coloured with Tim Holtz ink. I stamped out "Made with Love" 3x and made it into leafs.
Saturday, 4 July 2009
- High Hopes Challenge: Stars &Stripes
- Tuesday Teggers: Distressing
- Sugar Nelly Challenge-Judy's Sketch & Sparkle
I just hope this will do for all those challenges. I'm not sure if I was supposed to use Sugar Nelly stamps or not for their challenge.
Anyway I used: Miss Zoe from High Hopes
Tim Holtz Inks: Scattered straw
Used ribbon&peel off from stash
Impressabilities/ButterflyFor backing paper I used an old wrapping paper which got sparkly stars. Top of it I used my impressabilitie and used the Fired Brick ink. I painted Miss Zoe with my distress inks. I cut out of Miss Zoe a star shape. Coloured it in the same way and put it on the top with foam tape to raise it. The flower is one of my old die cut.
Thursday, 2 July 2009
As you can see I tried to mirror the two side. More or less I did sussed