My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 2 July 2009

One of my favorite

I made this card few years ago. My father in law asked for a birthday card for my mother in law.
Took me ages to make this card. I had to make a template 1st. I used two A4 card. I folded it in half and with a mirror board I stucked it together bit of mating and layering and decoration and inside's middle section was ready. On the sides I put pockets and I made tags for the verse, an empty tag to write on & few little tags with sayings on it. I used Crafters Companion Flower CD.
Now the front. I used the same papers for matting and layering as inside.
I love quilling. Gives you stunning effect once you mastered the basic coils. Just give a go, doesn't need to be a difficult one just do a flower first and punch out a vase or flower pot and and just go with your instinct.
For a finishing touch I made butterflys. I did struggle with it but it was worth it
As you can see I tried to mirror the two side. More or less I did sussed
As you can see the inside is is a wardrobe. I wonder why lol
From the hangers Happy Birthday is hanging down and in the side pockets you can see the tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment