My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 6 July 2009

This is my new card for Sugar Nelly Challenge.
I have used:
  1. Sugar Nelly-Scattering Love
  2. Sugar Nelly-Made with Love
  3. I used my new Pro-Markers-Skin tone set
  4. Tim Holtz inks-Scattered straw
    -Fired bricks
    -Vintage Photo
    -Peeled paint
  5. Paper rose hand made by me
  6. Impressabilities-Butterfly
  7. Ribbon, peel off & paper from stash

Judy's sketch
I was a bit scared of using this stamp. I thought it'll be to difficult to colour it but it wasn't. I really enjoyed to use my Tim Holtz inks for the colouring, even my roses coloured with Tim Holtz ink. I stamped out "Made with Love" 3x and made it into leafs.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl,
    hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and yellow, and this card is just simply adorable! Great job!

    Big Hug,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, and i love the way you have coloured your stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, Ildiko! Found your blog by accident. I'm usually just on StampTv, but was floating around on the internet blog hopping!
    Egy masik Magyartol, Szia!

    ReplyDelete