My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 9 June 2010

This got to be posted

I don't know if you as mad about Creative Expression stamps as me. Unfortunately I just got few. This blog candy got soooooooooooooooo much in there. Look

This blog candy includes six A5 stamp sets, a non stick craft mat, a large 200ml container of clear Ultra Thick embossing powder, a Tim Holtz grungeboard set, crystal lacquer five colour set, distress ink, black archival ink pad, a large bottle of clear crystal lacquer, a distress crackle paint, an Adirondack ink pad, Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder set, Cosmic Shimmer watercolour set, a mounted stamp, cosmic shimmer glue, and fancy pants buttons.

They (Particraft LTD) will draw winner once they reached 900 followers. So what you waiting for go over to their blog and check out what you got do do to win. And the best of it there is 2nd and 3rd prize. So chop chop I know you want this stash of goodies lol
Happy Crafting
hugs
Ildiko

No comments:

Post a Comment