My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 28 October 2010

Just Inspirational CH 18

Well this week the task is to make a shaped card. We were lucky enough to pick an image from this week's sponsor Bugaboo. I picked the fab Mexer box of chocolate image. Whenever I have to pick takes me sooooooooo long as I love Jodie's art. My shaped card is an easel card but in a different way. I love easel cards and love to twist it.
Here is my card

 Recipe
Bugaboo image
Stamp "yum!" Creative Expression
Cosmic shimmer powder
Tim Holtz distress inks
Water colour pencil
Glossy accent
 I have tried not to over do her. On the glass you can see the shine where I put the glossy accent and unfortunately can't see the shimmer on the chocolate but they are shimmery. On the bottom of the card I stamped "yum!" with colourless ink (whatever you got will do) and brushed bit of Cosmic shimmer powder. To finish of used the matching sentiment and one stamp on the middle to jazz it up lol

Pop over and see the rest of the team's work at Just Inspirational

Sorry not much time for posting lately. Off to put kids to bed now
Happy crafting
Thanks stopping by
hugs
Ildiko

4 comments:

  1. Totally terrific, I love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love Bugaboo images! They REALLY make me smile!! No wonder it took you so long to choose as there are so many to choose from!

    Fab card even though Ive got NO idea how you did it!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You defintely put a twist on the easel card here. Great job for the team this week Ildiko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ildiko...this card is close to my heart being a chocoholic and the sentiment is great but oh so true, it looks great as an easel card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete