- leave some love,
- pop back to the challenge blog and enter your project via the Blue Froggy thingy.
AND we have PRIZES GALORE!!
12 days of Xmas images (1st 4)
some of my die,
So further a do here is my card
Really sorry but after hrs and hrs of drying the glue still wet and it was 3hrs on the radiator as well
So if you want to win one of the image I used leave me some comments and each of the DT will announce the winer on the 25th of November.
Teri the shop owner will give 10 digis away
BUT to qualify for this awesome prize there is a small catch!
- You must comment on ALL of the DT Blogs,
- AND make a 'something' to enter on the challenge blog with the Blue Froggy.
No particular theme, 'Anything Goes'.
Just to make sure you on the right track you should've come from Saskia's blog and your next stop is Lyn
Entering this into the fallowing challenges:
- Saturday Challenge: Sparkle and Shine
- Digi Doodles shop best :Anything goes
- Hodge Podge shop: #4 Anything goes
- Simon Says #17 Sparkle tons of glitter!
- Digital Tuesday #85 digis with wings
- Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings - Christmas
- Creative Inspirations - Christmas/Winter
- 2 Sisters - Christmas
- Bee Crafty - Christmas
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
- Polly craft Monday - A Glittery Christmas
- Meljen Design: Sparkle&Shine
- ABC challenge: X is for Xmas