My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 14 July 2011

Bird-day

At Paper Cupcakes is Birthday time. I have choose this gorgeous image called: Cadee with Sunflower. My apologies that I've only got one pic, but so busy have no idea if I'm coming or going. Got few days till the 26th but won't be here for the weekend as we going to London to show my 2nd cousin some places, well so much there that we would need week or two but no time and money for that lol Well anyway here is my card.
I have used TLC Creations Papers and WA and Spellbinder die and ES punch, my fav one at mo. That's all now have to shoot as my kids sports day at nursery and I do not want to miss that.

Thanks popping by
Hugs
Ildz

2 comments:

  1. Fab card hun. Enjoy your sports day - hope the weather is kind to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha,
    Wow! All your creations are beautiful. I am having a ALOHA sweet candy. I hope you will visit me too.
    Hugs,
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete