My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

Let's party

I know it's not here yet but I just wanted to play along with Phindy's Challenge and use my new cute digi, the theme is Autumn/Fall Don't you just love that little witch? I love witches maybe because I'm one of them lol My background is Delicious Doodles Gravestone scene and the little hanging bat too and in the bottom the little spider called Spidey the Spider as well. The black cat is from TLC Creations and the WA circle is from the last month club.


This little bat is soooooooo cute
Almost weekend so keep your head up
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko/Ildz

7 comments:

  1. VERY cute!!! What a wonderful scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, love the background and the image looks great with it
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers this is one heck of a sene, love the vibrant foreground and sinister grey background:). Thanks for joining us in celebrating Autumn at Phindy's Place this week, hope you'll join us again.
    Don't forget, this Friday it is Anything Goes as long as you use a Phindy image:)
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Phindys place this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Is this layered or is it a step card? Either way; I love it! Very spooky in a not so scarey way!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went back and looked at your pics again and can see that it is a step card! Sorry for the question earlier... Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great scene you have created with that eerie background. The little witch still looks sweet though. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete