My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Xmas almost here

Got few DT projects to share with you as well as one to play long with.
First I star with my forgotten Delicious Doodles Card where the theme is:Hairy Legs, you got to love this one lol
Here is my offering
 I've used the Xmas bubbles 2 and and Bark at the moon you can find them in the shop. The WA made by me and papers from stash


The next 2 cards are for Paper Cupcakes where the theme is Shabby Chick or Vintage Xmas card. I used the Xmas tickets. Behind my window is Xmas ticket image lol the paper is from TLC Creations

I love this die, I bought it not long ago. I was drooling over it whenever I seen it on-line so finally I managed to afford it.

Here again used the same Xmas ticket and Delicious Doodles Xmas buble


My next DT project is my TioT and we got Alter it week and you need to alter a can. Here is mine. The aper is Debbi Moor and the Bingo Ticket is Paper Cupcakes. I'm gonna feel it up with goodies to a craftie friend and will put the lid on it ( I opened my can the other way round so recepient can open it the normal way lol )

My last card is my CDAC PC7 and MMSC #132
here is the sketch as you can see I rotated it left
The image is by Heart Songs Designs the apple paper is from TLC Creations


 I made the WA on a TLC Creations Digi
Phew this is it for today. But might have more for tomorrow.
hugs
Ildiko

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Ildiko. Some really nice projects here xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose been a busy bee then?? Lots of lovely creations hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You've certainly been busy Ildi! ADORABLE creations ... each and every one!! Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight Madness. I just LOVE your interpretation of the sketch! Hope to see you again next week!

    Darlene
    MMSC DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome creations!
    i'm so lovin your altered can! so yummy...and nice touch with the gold trim! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tin Dee loves Debbi Moore papers. Really like the idea of the bingo sheet. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete