My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 28 May 2012

Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Picasa

Picasa wants me to buy more space to be able to post on my blog so have to go through my blog and delete some pic, I already did delete some so I hope I can post now, didn't let me on Friday now I've got time to give a go again.
The 1st thing I like to share it's my DT card for TioT where the theme is Fathers day projects. I have used D2D digi for this and the DAD is computer generated.

My 2nd project is my DT bookmark for DD, I told you it's nt the last of seeing bookmarks from me lol and 3 not just one. The theme we given you is Diamonds are Forever so we wanna see loads of bling. I have used  Banner Bear.


And my last one is for High Hopes Challenge where this week theme is May Flowers and I made a bookmark lol

Phew took me an hr to able to post pic but got there in the end
thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

No comments:

Post a Comment