My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Ahoy Landlobers

Phew I caught up with myself, not with ironing dough lol I only done 30 min last night just to make sure Alfies uniform is all ironed and few more little bits, still got a big pile lol BUT my cards are up to date now. Alfie had to got to a birthday party Sunday and I made a bag for the present and the matching card. I'm late with my Delicious Doodles DT project for this  fortnight and I was gonna sit it out but then I realised on Saturday still haven't got birthday card for the little boy so took the opportunity to make something for this challenge where we asked you to make something for the boys, after all Father's day is very close now. Anyway here is my little project
 Friday I popped into Holland&Barrett and I kept the little bag and I was glad I did as it came handy when I realised I haven't got card and thought matching bag looks cool with it. I forgot to take a pic next to each other. The images are DD Digis all in the shop under the Pirate section and the little pirate is High Hopes rubber
 I love my little cross bone tag, I just wrote the names in it and printed a mirror image for back and bobs your ankle. The backing paper I saved it from a previous card, took me forever to make the paper out of the skull. The map is just simple printed off and distressed with TH ink.
 Now this little fellow is Hight Hopes stamp and in the last 48 hrs I coloured him up 3 times. Two on this set but the 3rd one you got to wait till tomorrow.
And here is the matching card. The sentiment is HH too the rest is digi from Tiddly inks
 I just love these simple rocker cards and the base again made with the DD image
 The close up is not the best but had no time to keep taking new ones as my OH and kids had to  go to the party.
Still got few more hrs to enter the High Hopes challenge for this fortnight but you still got a week if you wanna enter their DT call and for the DT call you don't have to use HH stamp.

Keep tuned I've got 2 more things to share with you tomorrow morning
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko


No comments:

Post a Comment