My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 8 October 2012

Just not on the top of things

I'm gonna be quick, I feel really tired and it's not even 20.30. The last week or so been really tired, I think it's all to do with this blooming English weather lol I was glad I had my in-lows here for a week but they went home on Friday, they'll be back for Xmas though, looking forward to that
Anyway onto my card(s). 1st up is my late DD DT card. I started last week then I ditched the original and went for a different digi called Celebrate with cake it's a really pretty cake. Still got few days to join in this weeks fun where the theme is: Flowers
Here is my rocker card
 The dies are one of my new ones and the WA is TLC creations



And here is my 2nd card, this is for High Hopes Challenge where the theme is Winter Wonderland



Ok off to chill and soon bed
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! LOVE your super cute window card, fabulous unusual shape too! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes.
    Lynne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab hun. Liking those new dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a neat card! Thanks for playing along this week at High Hopes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous cards!! Great take on the Winter Wonderland challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another fun one this week: a sketch. We hope you can play along again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete