My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 4 March 2013

My new LIM card

Told you yesterday I wasn't happy with my lay out so just had to go back to my dear cyber friend's blog and find the inspirational card. When it comes to LIM cards Arielle is a great inspiration for me, pop over to her blog and have a look around
So here is the new version of the yesterdays card and will be entering them into the same challenges
The cute bunny I High Hopes. You can see on the pic I used a soft pink pearlescent
card and the side bits just scrap

These are the challenges I'm gonna enter this card
LIM: Picture inspiration
  High Hopes - Grey, Silver or Metal
Robyn`s Fetish - Easter
Emergency Crafters - Mad as a March Hare (Alice in Wonderland or bunnies)


I've got an other card to post but right now have to fly
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and loving the textures! Thanks for joining in with us at Emergency Crafters, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do prefer the use of colours in this one!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete