My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 27 June 2014

Buttons and Bow

Hi all
 
This week over at Delicious Doodles we got Buttons and Bow, it's  an easy one to work with.
Here is my creation
I used 2 DD image:  Sunshine Gal and Ice-Cream Sundae
and my DP & WA is Create with TLC

 




I used my water colouring pencils to colour the images and the backing paper just simply distressed and added some fake stiches too. in my stash I found this little button and with a thin ribbon I made the bow. The ice-ream been printed twice and the 2nd one been glued inside and made stiches opposite sides to the front.
 
 Why don't you pop over to DD and see what the rest of the team came up with
hugs
Ildz x

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of images, fab colouring and design! A really lovely card.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szia Ildi, sajnos elveszitettem a szamodat. Remelem, jol vagy. Hivjal fel kerlek, ahogy tudsz. Puszi. Ani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great photo of the little ones on your header! Valerie

    ReplyDelete