My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 22 May 2009

Cards I made for In-laws

Since I've been together with Adrian (3yrs) I made some cards for my in-laws(as good as) and they asked me to make some as well. I never took picture of these cards(never thought I would do a blog or join a forum where I can share my work) so few weeks ago I asked Rob(my in-law) to take pictures of the cards I made over the years( I wonder why they kept all the cards :-) ???!!!). In the next few days I'll try to upload all the cards.










This is my exploding box from above I made for Adrian's mum on mothers day.


Materials I used:

I cut 1 12"x12" green paper

1 113/4"x113/4" red paper min 160gsm

1 12x12 fancy scrapbook paper( I used few left over squares from an other exploding box)

Few die cuts (made with my Wizard)

Crafters Companion Flowers Cd










Once the top been removed the inside reviles. I printed the verse on vellum and matted it on the fancy scrapbook paper.











The butterflies and the corners are die cuts













My father in-law asked for a Valentine day card.







Materials I used:

1 red A4 card

1 black glittered paper

Crafters Companion love CD

Joanna Sheen Dancing with Shadows CD

Peel offs & ribbon




When I made this card I didn't score it right but no one knows it only me( now you know it too)

Just done simple matting and layering outside and inside. I had a bit of left over from the Joanna Sheen's backing paper what I used as a border












This is the matching envelop













I made this for Fathers day







Materials I used:

2 white card abt 210 gsm

1 white card abt 160 gsm

Ribbon

Chris Warner Cherished moments:The attic CD

Crafters Companion Men's collection CD


I printed a tag out from The attic CD, turned it over and printed on the other side of the paper. I folded my card cut it out and the base was ready to decorate. For outside I printed letters from the Men's collection CD, for inside I used my little punches to do the "dad". Unfortunately there isn't a picture of the booklet opened, its an origami booklet very easy to make. Will do tutorial for it soon. I think the topper come from the Crafters Companion CD too.









This Rob's birthday card







Materials I used:

3 A4 card( 2 for the box)

3 160 gsm paper for the teabag&backing paper&toppers

Chris Warner Cherished moments:The attic CD


It's a very simple triangle card. The topper is

teabag folding











The matching box













Rob asked for an Anniversary card.




Materials I used:

3 A4 card( 2 for the box)

1 holographic paper

butterfly punch

Crafters Companion Love CD

Joanna Sheen Victorian Companion CD

Peel offs

I made a matching box with it too

1 comment:

  1. Hi ildiko, love the cards you have made,now dont loose this blog

    ReplyDelete