My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Good luck card






I wanted to do a good luck card but with a twist.
I printed 4 inserts out and cut the inside out and put it on the side. Once I had the four frame I stuck two together and made sure before I do that I put a hinge between to keep the frames together which acts my card now. Put 2-2 hols on top and bottom of each frame. I put holes on the toppers tool and put a gold thread through it to hang it from the top and secured it on the bottom. I done the same with the insert.







Back of the card. I used the left over cut out.



Inside of the card. One of the insert was printed
cut it up and matted and layered it
then stuck it on an other cut out.







My card with the matching envelop
sorry I covered up the address on it that's why the piece of
paper on the front

1 comment: