My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 4 September 2009

My first live crafting

I was brave and done a live crafting on Crafters Companion. Did make few mistake but it was my first time so hopefully they forgive me.

I thought we got so many little scrap paper what we can use, so I made a sort of Jigsaw card.

First I made my design on a bit of paper, done my measurements and just went for it.
I haven't got sewing machine so I used a black pen and made fake stitches on my card.
My finished card. I even used sweet/candy wrapper. Few topper are recycled from last yrs Xmas card.

And inside. I found some foam embellishment in my stash and I thought it's really cute, bit of peel off and insert and DONE

1 comment:

  1. Szia Ildiko! THis card is gorgeous! What fantastic work! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete