My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 14 September 2009

Tuasday Taggers vs High Hopes(Hidden Potential)

This week at Tuesday Taggers had to make a book mark with or without matching card (matching card not finished yet)& High Hopes theme is anything but card. So I though a bookmark for High Hopes too. I haven't received my HH Xmas stamps yet (looks like my 2nd order gone missing too and it was a big order, have to call them) and because I have to make Xmas cards I decided gonna improvise and use my HH stamps with a twist. Those who don't know the original stamps I stamped it out for comparison. I did cut away the wheat from the farmer's mouth and replace it with punched out holly, and cut away the fork from hand and replaced it with a bobble, this little farmer is full of Hidden Potential. The back ground stamp just been used partly and used it for winter scan.
One post below I used the same images and they completely different look.
Ingredients:
High Hopes farmer and farm house background stamp
Crafters Companion Cute Companion stamps
Crafters Companion Winter Tales
Black&White stayz-on
Shakura white souffle&glitter pen
Red&green stardust pen
Water colouring pencils
Shrink plastic
Ribbon from stash

Here is the partly stamped background image

The full bookmark with the replacement bits. For the bobble I used the new Crafters Companion Cute stamps which was stamped and coloured on shrink plastic.
Just a close up how I done the snowie bits. I highlighted the snowie bits with white stardust&souffle As it's a winter scan I put brunches on the tree and used my glaze pen to do icie effect.
The back of the bookmark is done with the new Crafters Companion Winter Tale CD
I used my nesty to to the star and stamped the sentiment on it.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous bookmark, Ildiko.
    Great scene you have created.
    Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! You did a wonderful job transforming this image. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. We have a fun and easy one for you this week so I hope you can play along.
    Listen, please let me know if you can not get through to HH and I will try to help you can email me at Laceystephens@stampandcreate.com
    ~Lacey
    www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete