My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2009

2 Chellenge in 1

Challenge 1:High Hopes sketch by Jeanette
Challenge 2:Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential-Hats on
Ingredients
High Hopes Stamp:Goliath Xmas
Paper Doyle
Big circle punch
Crafters Companion hat stamp
Tim Holtz Distress inks
Glitter paper
DCWV paper
Liquid Applique
Gold embossing powder
Glitter pens
Glitter glue
This is just a close up. I have used the liquids applique on the hat an beard than after drying I heat set it. It's a fab stuff I love using it. Liquid applique can be used as a snow. On the background I used my distress inks, but used brush and stapled onto the card to give a bit of umph. I used my ink on the Doyle paper too.
The big background paper I made it. Again used my distress inks then I embossed the hat on it after that I simply stamped the hat with black ink.
For inside I stamped&embossed the hat out and inked my Doyle paper which is my insert.. To finish it I'm gonna stamp a sentiment onto my Doyle paper

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little mouse! Fun holiday card and what a great idea to place your sentiment on the Santa hats. Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love his fluffy beard! Thanks for playing the High Hopes Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I commented and it disappeared.. You did a terrific job on this challenge.. I love the little mouse.. Your applique looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little mouse!! Sure, take his hat off and see how he's got his beard rigged up!! :) LOL!! Love the fluffy stuff and your fun coloring!! Thanks for playing along with at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Love your image and the texture you added!! Thanks for playing with the Saturday Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! LOVe it!
    Thanks so much for playing along!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete