My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

Few Xmas cards I made

I made few cards. The step leader and easel card is made after a template. The template is from Penny whom I know through Crafty Card Scrappers, she is sooooooooo talented got so many things in her photobucket. My step leader is an A6 and my easel cards are 4"x4"
Ingredients
My main toppers are material from Hobby Craft
The papers are DCWV Christmas Wishes
Little toppers are magazine freebees
Some ribbon&other little bits





Whenever I sit down to craft my OH always annoys me grrrrrrrrrrr.
Now this card/house is made after the Crafters Companion 3D CD. I have to say very easy to fallow. It looks scary but it's not. Alfie loves is soooooo much, might have to make one more if I have time lol
I have used: Crafters Companion's Cute Companions Winter Tales stamps
White cards from my stock
Tim Holtz distress inks to colour my papers
White Flower soft for the roof
Ribbon for the baby
Hey
This is just a close up of the inside.

I hope you like these few cards. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment