My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2010

High Hopes Challenge in a box

Over at High Hopes the theme is: Spacey colours!!! Did give me a bit of head ache this theme but when I went through my stamps and seen Raindrops Ribbit I thought I got it lol This box was such a fun to make and soooooooo quick too. One of my friend on Crafters Companion posted a link for this box. I just had to make it.
Recipe for this project
High Hopes Raindrops Ribbit
Fluid chalk ink pad: -Blue Lagoon
-Ice Blue
-Olive pastel
Versa Magic: Hint of Pesto
Kaleidacolor: Fresh Green
Shakura glaze pen: -Green
-Blue
-Yellow
-Orange
Yellow chalk
Lace ribbon
Gem from stash
2 12x12 paper
Glitter Girls Deco Art board
For my colouring I used all sorts. I had to colour little Ribbit with my Shakura glaze pen. I stamped out him 2 more times on the purple paper and an the blue and cut his coat and flower out. The stalk of the flower been coloured with Kaleidacolour ad the middle of the flower and rain drop glaze pen as well. the back grand been coloured with the fluid chalk ink pad and in the end I draw some grass with my glaze pan
I thought the top needs some fancy decoration and I thought of my Glitter Girl's board. For the middle I stamped part of Ribbit out few times.
I have backed 2 12x12 paper to make sure it's sturdy enough. I decorated with lace and some gem and of course my coloured topper
And now my stamped image swaps home lol

No comments:

Post a Comment