My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 15 January 2010

Two quick cards

Over at Crafters Companion forum we had a live crafting. I love these evening crafting and chatting to my crafty :-) friends. Ellen had the instructions but I cheated as I printed out patterned papers an I didn't do second layers as I thought this card is brill without matting and layering. I even printed some little toppers out as well.
The recipe for this project
Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit Cd
Nesty label 9
Splash of Tim Holtz distress ink: Peeled Paint
As I said earlier I printed few papers out what I though would go together, sentiments and some embellishment from the embellishment section. The instructions were clear and simple (except us we were so not their, poor Ellen must of thought she's got a bunch of loonies lol)
I have printed balloon backing paper what I use as an insert. For inside one of the topper was cut with my nesty and coloured the edge with the ink.
My 2Nd card was a "quick" birthday card. Usually I don't need to watch videos to assembly my card but here I had to, cos my cupcake just did not wanted to work.


Recipe for 2Nd project

MCS Celebration volume 1
Jenigami freebie from www.jenigami.weebly.com
Glitter

I have printed some pretty papers from MCS and changed the colour on it to suite me. I made my base than I started to cut&assemble my cupcake. Well once I watched the video I made the cupcake in no time. For the back I got a label from MCS and again changed the colour to my taste (nice chocolate colour yummy lol ) and wrote the sentiment on it. I cut few cupcakes out from the topper sheet and put bit of glitter on it.
Now before you ask how to post. Well this lady incredible cleaver you can close it. It is soooooooo wicked. You will need large stamp on the letter but can be posted.
Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment