My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 1 January 2010

Let's start 2010

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends. I thought I share few Xmas pictures with you. Adrian not in the picture as he was taking it. We were eating Xmas pud and Mesi loved it had to time to put bib on her so just put tea towel front of her as it was on my lap lol
I was messing round with the camera and taking pictures of our fire on all kind of settings. These two my favourite one. First is a night setting with no lights on the other one is normal setting with lights on. When we viewed the house we loved it but was out of our budget in the end we had no choice but to pick it. I was over the moon though as I always wanted open fire and leave by the beach. Well I got both well almost got to walk 20-30 min to get to the beach lol


Now this is our dining room Xmas eve. This is the 1st time this room sooooooooo tidy.
Close up of the tree. By the afternoon it was ruined. Mesi was keep taking the bubbles off. She thought it's great fun.

I hope everyone's new year will be happy and healthy one.
Hugs&Kisses to all of you

2 comments:

  1. great tree Ildiko... and i bet you had loads of fun runnin round after Mesi...lol..!!! love the open fire.. but wouldnt like to clean it out...!!!
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete