My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

An other Sassy Cheryl's card

I thought I do both of the colour me in at Sassy Cheryl's. This time
I coloured the gorgeous Bee image (Empty Honey Pot). As usual I water coloured him, then I masked him to do sky with inked up cotton wool ball. The WA as usual it'd Create with TLC. The paper is from Bearly Mine Spring Flight
Whoops just realised my thread moved oh well. haven't got the energy to do an other pick so excuse the moved thread lol
I better go and do some ironing, was lazy to do it over the weekend now I must, well today during the day had no time for Iironong cos I was colouring my images lol that's more important then ironing isn't it or maybe not lol anyway it's few minutes past

midnight and Alfie needs uniform in the morning for nursery, so I must iron a bit only maybe an hr lol


Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this!!!!!!! I love that sentiment. Super cute and beautifully colored.
    Thanks for playing in the COLOR ME challenge with BOTH images this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great image hun and love that sentiment,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, a fabby card. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete