My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 9 May 2011

Paper Capcakes DT card and a challenge

This week at Paper Cupcakes there is a sketch to fallow. You can create whatever you wish as long as you fallow the sketch.
I have used one of the new image called Garden Friend. When I cut the image to fit into my frame suddenly realized the flower and the leaf co-operates with the sketch. I typed up the sentiment and printed it on acetate used some permanent pen to add my lines and dots and woala my card was ready. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my backing paper is from my new Bearly Mine Insert CD and to finish it off I used the same insert for inside.




 The back of the card there is a so called calling card what I filled in myself. The calling card you can find it at Nicecrane Designs they are fab


My second card is my Sassy Cheryl's Colour me in challenge I wanted to play along and put a quick card together. The new image is called Ladybug in love. He is gorgeous well could be she lol My BP/DP is from Create with TLC and so is my WA (link top of my side bar). I coloured my image with water colouring penciles and once I finishe I cut out an oder one to mask him and with cotton wool I added some clouds.





And finally  Show me #23 at Sassy Cheryl's. I took the pic when I started to make my card so at this point not so messy but you should see it now lol

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been a busy, busy girl!
    Killing a WHOLE lot of birds with one post! So glad that you played along this week Ildiko!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ladybug card is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete