My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

Paper Cupcakes DT card and Delicious Doodles DT card

Gosh how quick this week gone. In the last few day I'm feeling bit tired and did sleep a lot and rested a lot as well as I did have my friend with us for few days and kids were hanging on her. I'm so not feeling crafting and definitely don't wanna blog but I must lol uh sounds bit stupid. I just wanna sit down all day and watch telly and left alone, I wonder if it's got anything to do with my diet, I don't care if it is, I already lost abt 6 pounds in abt 2 weeks and I have to loose an other 6-8 pounds in the next 4 weeks lol well I just got to make sure I walk my dog every day and not slow walking lol
Ok over at Paper Cupcakes we got a really easy challenge for you: make your own flower. I made mine from the paper strips what usually we through away. I inked the 2 sides. The image I used is called Summer Swim such a sweetie and used the Variety Tickets and "DAD" been just printed off. The yellow paper is from TLC Creations and the other is Nicecrane Designs




At Delicious Doodle the theme is "Let the Sun Shine" It is definitely been sunny here over the last 8-10 weeks, rain almost none (only few drops) I have to water my grass and strawberries and my grapes, mad isn't it lol Anyway I used the Deckchair digi what you can find in the shop. The papers TLC Creations again.


 I made this Sentiment, kind of turned out OK

Sorry I'm bit short with my post but so tired and just wanna put my feet up and watch my movie
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous...but I am especially lovin' that last card! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun these are great cards love the designs,and detail on them,glad too here the diet is going okay,I am feeling bit like you too hun and I am not on a diet,not sure what it is,oh well we wil get there I hope take care hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete