My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

I hate myself

Over at TioT we got a theme : Wonders in Watercolour. Believe it or not I straggled. Making my paper was easy but for some reason I found it hard to put it together and I'm still not happy BUT here it is

On my heat proof mat  I put assorted  TH distress ink and spritzel it with water then I dipped my paper into it an let it dry. After it was dry I stamped my image is on it with TH ink. The image is WFC and coloured with my water colour pencils. This is gonna be a Circle Journal what I have to send of and one day it'll come back to me. This is the start and I only made few pages.

My 2nd card is my LIM card where the theme is One layer-Script. The image I used is Nana Vic and the script is digital.


Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

3 comments:

  1. That's a great Easter image!
    What cute bunnies!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, I hopped here from LIM but loved seeing your seesaw project, its wonderful, love the background with the image and wording.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I always struggle with Easter cards
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete