My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Textures

This week over at DD we ask you to use minimum 2 textures, I hope this will be fun, it was for me. I have used Sweet Shamrock Fairy what you can find here
Texture wise I have few: I've got wool, crochet flower, die cut ivy.
I made this for my friend who is Irish

Unfortunetly for some reason Picasa would not let me upload the close up on the WA which is from TLC Creations

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ildz

    Hope you're OK?

    Fab card hun, I love that image.

    Have a great weekend.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - I've been waiting and waiting for you to upload this so's I could see it better. Lovely creation :-) xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete