My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Inspired by Song


This week over at DD we asked you to choose a song as an inspiration. In Memory of Whitney Houston I choose one of her song: Miracle. For  the lyrics please go here or if you like to listen to the song click here
It is a beautiful song but I think all of her songs are great
Anyway her is my card

The background is Tiddly inks so is the log (but not sure abt it) and the little Mushroom Fairy is DD image find it here. The WA is TLC Creations. And I used my new Marianne die.




And I've got my Paper Cupcakes card where we asked  you to make a child birthday card and as it's Alfie's birthday next month and he is into pirates I thought I make him one . The little ghost pirate is PC image what you can find here, the ship is DD image look for it here and the BP/DP is Tiddly inks and the money from Google




Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko


3 comments:

  1. I am sure Alfie is going to love this pirate themed card. I love the easel design and the entire scene you created including the pirate ship and treasure. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great pirate card, and such a pretty fairy card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Ildz. Love the fairy one and she's still my fave DD image!

    Hope you're OK

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete