My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 26 March 2010

DT call over at Pollycraft

Just gonna make this. Got abt 20 min before deadline. I though I make an other card using the other freebie digi image.
I thought paper piecing suited her just fine lol
Recipe
Pollycraft digi image
MS punch
Feather from stash
Papers from stash: dovercraft abstract prints
Nesties and tag die
Ribbon from stash
A brad from stash
Stick&spray
Purple&pink pro-marker
Water colouring pencils
White pen

I covered my 6x6 papers with stick and spray then attached it to an A4 paper what I was able to ran through the printer. I printed of a plain image as well. Coloured her with my water colouring pencils. I prefer to put the paint on my brash as I got more control over the colour this way. I coloured some bits on my paper with purple and pink pro-markers. The skul was highlighted with white pen.
I cut 5"x5" base and cut it round with my MS punch then I used my nesties to cut 2 other matching piece and placed my cute girl on top of that. Before I put my topper on I punched 2 holes where I thread the ribbon through. I have cut out 3x6 petals in 3 different sizes and put it together with a brad. To give a bit of texture I scrabbled the petals up. I use few feathers to finish it of and a tag.

Thanks stopping by
hugs
Ildiko x

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got it done in time Ildiko! The best of luck to both of us!! :-)
    Wel done it's lovely.
    K.xxx

    ReplyDelete