My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2010

My DT card for IACCCB

This week at IACCCB Rachel gave as this picture believe for inspiration plus it had to be gate fold. I do have to admit as I was in Hungary I used my Beatrix Potter freebie toppers and not Crafters Companion products.
Recipe
Beatrix Potter toppers
Spotty backing paper
Spotty ribbon
Glitter Girls swirl board
Printed paper flowers
2 A6 cards
My card is 2 joined up A6 cards. On the front I used the GG swirl board. Covered inside with the dotty paper then I used my swirl board again to help me to cover the front as well. Found some matching flowers what I put inside then bit of ribbon on the 2 side to finish it off.

Thanks stopping by

Hugs

Ildiko x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ildz, the rabbits are so cute and love the embossing. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ildz this is really pretty well done you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful hun - I really love this card!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete