My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 3 March 2010

My DT project for TT & IACCCB

Sorry I'm late with my post but still not 100% almost 2 weeks and I still got sore throat, fine in the mornings but by evening when I would have time to craft my throat killing me and don't feel like to do or make anything except sit on setti and watch telly plus got to pack our suitcase too, go away with kids to see my parents.
Anyway this is my approach of TT and IACCCB task. TT theme swirls and IACCCB Rachel's fab sketch. I was a bit naughty and combined my DT work lol
Recipe
Crafters Companion Popcorn stamp & sentiment stamp
MS punch
Fiskares texture plate
Tim Holtz distress inks
Liquid pearl
Wire&ribbon from stash
Acetate
I love popcorn soooooo much, getting the hang of the colouring, I coloured him with Tim Holtz distress inks. Took me hrs to finish this one. I was sitting over it and thinking whats missing. That's when I thought of the big swirl which is on the acetate with liquid pearl. I used my fiskars texture plate and inked it with my Tim Holtz distress ink, I'm in love with my distress inks at the mo, hardly can wait for the new colours can you believe 12 more colours.

Thanks stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute bear isn't he? Wish I had some!
    Lovely job with the swirl.
    I do hope you feel better soon hun - must be miserable for you.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ildz, love this card, full of energy and fun.
    Hope your feeling better soon, a bit of sunshine would help.
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I thought your swirls were made of wire until I read it was liquid pearls! wonderful idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Szia Ildi, vigyaz magadra,es jo utat kivanok! This card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute I love the bow and the colour combo is so pretty. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete