My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 29 March 2010

My DT project for TT and IACCCB and few more Challenges

I decided I add my card into few challenges as well. As I've been so busy lately and missed all my favourite challenges and found new ones as well but had no time to play along. Now my big job is out of the way (hopefully can tell you next week, either good news or bad one) so I can get back to normal well as normal as a crafter can be lol
So the challenges I enter this card:
Colour Create: The theme is pastel and Easter or spring. I think it's fits the bill perfectly
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Shaped card no square. Well this on is not a square one I can assure you lol
Stamp Something. Doodle something on the card. Well I added a bit of doodling for the butterfly.

This week was Pat's turn to chose the theme over at TT and it was bugs. I made a new shape of easle card, I believe nobody made a triangle easle before. I just wanted to see how it works and I think it works just fine. I definitely will make more of this. Infect in the morning I'm gonna have my friends over for a crafting session and we gonna make one (they don't know it yet lol). Sponsor this week is The Craft Barn and the stamp I used you can find it in the shop.
At IACCCB I asked everyone to make an Easter card.

Few close ups of my bugs and bottom decoupage. I love the butterfly it's so intricate.


Recipe


Crafters Companion Peter Rabbit Cd & Celebration Cd

Inkadinkado rubber stamp: Mindscapes

Butterfly charm

Sugar Nelly stamp: Peek a Bunny

Shrink plastic

Fired Brick distress ink

Yellow stardust pen

Water colouring pencils

Bred from stash


I have made a template myself it's abt 15 cm high and 13 cm wide. I have printed onto one side then turned my paper and printed onto the other side. I printed my Peter Rabbit decoupage and I cut away the frame as I wanted to use it on the top separately and I think my decoupage still looks fab without the frame. The bugs stamped on see through shrink plastic and coloured with Fired Brick distress ink and yellow stardust pen. When I was shrinking my plastic while it was still hot I shaped my bugs be careful if you do it as it's still hot. I coloured my image with my pencils (I get on really well with my pencils lol) then I put the frame round it punched the bottom and fixed the charm with a bred.


Side and front view of my card



Thanks stopping by


Hugs


Ildiko x

15 comments:

  1. great card, very unusual, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work hun! Love the triangle idea too. Excellent!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are so creative! Love the shrinky butterfly! Wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ildz your card is beautiful. It has lots of detail and dimension, the frame looks really good and I love the dangly butterfly. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Ildiko with a lot of gorgeous detail. Great idea.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting to see something so different and so inspiring. Sure your group had great fun making these. Really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty ( loving peter there). Love the shape of this card.. well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the fold and all the images. Great details! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fab card, amazing! Lovely colouring too, Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Unique card...love that butterfly! Fabulous! Thanks for playing at Stamp something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unusual and pretty card!
    Thank you for coming over to Play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this is so unusuaL fabulous! Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card Ildiko really unusal nice to see lots of DT Cards on the blog hopefully we'll have alot of entries to visit now hugs from Daniele xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a gorgeous creation, I love the fold...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ildiko very unique! I really like it!!
    Huge hugs.
    K.xxx

    ReplyDelete