My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

Let the sunshine in

This was last week TT project but as I was internetless for almost 2 weeks I couldn't blog it and as I need this for the Dodley Pantry Design DT call I need to blog it. Unfortunately again cant remember where digi's came from but will look into it in the morning as all my digis stored in separate file by artist.

Recipe

Create with TLC BP& WA
Cloud stamps
Flower&fairy castle stamp by Lavina
Elf digi by Sliekje Stamps
Sun digi by Tiffany Doodle
Pro-markers
Kaleidoscope ink
This project was the 1st time I used brayer. Wow what a great fun. I'm sure I'll be using it more often now I've got the hang of it lol

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko x

1 comment:

  1. Great card Ildz, the background looks great with the silhouette stamping it really make the cute image stand out. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete