My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

Sea, Water or Boats

Leaving by the sea inspiration is not missing, so I had no idea what to make lol not because I wasn't inspired but because I had so much in my mind. So in the end I choose digis. I'm so into digis lately. So Sally thanks giving me a good challenge. I have decided to make a pretty storage.

Recipe
Create with TLC digis&WA
Promarkers
Glitter
Mickron beads
Printable accetate
Eylets
Ribbon

As you can sea ( lol) I only used few things. One of the digi can't rember where it came from and to tired to go through my digi'd to look for the artist but will do it once I'm up.
Here are the pics of my little project

Everything comes from Paulettes freebies except the last digi but will find the artist who done this beauty. She got some fab stuff. I just can't find who's the artist for this gorgeous mermaid, so if you know pls let me know.
Grrrrrrrr I can't upload my Mermaid. Will try to take a new pic of it in the morning and will upload it.
Oh yeh this is one of my entry for the Doodle Pantry Design DT call. Laurie's images are really sweet, put a big smile on your face, so pop over to her shop and check it out  but first check out her freebies.
Visit TT to see the rest of the DT's fab work.
Thanks popping by
Hugs
Ildiko x 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project, is that for a candle inside? Very lovely, the sparkle and accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete