My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 28 April 2012

Bingo

Over at Delicious Doodles it's Bingo time, choose any line you wish and have fun. Here is the Bingo card

I used Die, DD image & Glitter spray . I used the Skull2 and Skull and Crossbones and you can find it in the shop and here is what I made

and this one is out of guide lines but had to make the matching party hats for Alfies's birthday tomorrow  and I thought show you anyway 
My home made party hats made out of newspaper lol painted with gesso then white and red acrylic 
Off to bed as in few hrs we off to Chessington for the weekend to celebrate Alfie's 5th today

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko


2 comments:

  1. Excellent project hun! Hope you all enjoy the birthday celebrations, and have some good weather for it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Alfie! Have fun at Chessington!

    Fab creations Ildz and I think you've finally convinced me as to why I should be using glitter spray!!! :D

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete