My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Fat-book Page

This week we got The Craft Barn to sponsor us over at TioT. I have use distress inks for my Fat-book Page and the image is from CDAC PC by Nana Vic . 

I have to say the idea to print it on book page wasn't my idea, on of the DT on CDAC PC made a card and I loved the idea so much I used it for my Fat-book page too, still got 5 more to make but getting there slowly almost all of my toppers ready

Make sure you pop over to the TioT challenge blog as The craft Barn will give £15 to one lucky winner

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

3 comments:

  1. I adore the effect of the stamp printed over the dictionary paper that you've used for your backgroud. You've created a very pretty floral arrangement around one corner of the birdcage and the heart gem is a perfect embellishment. Wonderful fat page and your coordination of papers and colours is fantastic. Thanks Ildiko for joining in round 16 at CDAC. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fat page, can hardly wait for them to get here. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the colors.

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete