My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 30 April 2012

"S" & a bookmark

Here is an other HH Challenge and this time the Divas asking you Purple. This challenge suits Mesi's banner perfectly, so I made the next letter which is "S". I've got one more "E" to go and it's finished. Over the weekend we gonna clear out the little room -which was my craft room-and it's ready to decorate it with little girl stuff, we gonna get her a pink bed so that's why the banner is round pink and purple. So here is the next letter

 The DP/BP is TLC Creations and the little flowers and gems from my stash, I think I'm a bit over done the purple so that splash of pink was really needed lol but I do like it



I also like to enter this into the fallowing challenges
NETTIE G.’S – a touch of lace
RIBBON CAROUSEL – anything goes 

I've got my PC DT project to show you too.  This week Sonia gave us an inspirational pic
Just gorgeous isn't it?
Anyway here is my bookmark
 The carpet is almost like my DP which came from one of my Debbi Moor CD, the colour of the flower is like the pillow on the couch and the hanging butterflys just like on the wall and the blue inspired by the pillow  from the couch and the back flower pot and of cours the image is PC Simple Pleasures with sentiment 
The little butterflys are leftovers from one of my punch. I have to say the pic does not give justice, this bookmark is really pretty in life. The inspirational pic just made my head fly away, had sooooooo much ideas but I stuck with this bookmark.
This sentiment really goes well with the flower as well as the bookmark

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

6 comments:

  1. This banner is so cute. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Inky Impressions Challenge4s. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week and good luck. check back on Wednesday for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I love your gorgeous bookmark, great job! I like the sentiment you add to Bookmark.
    Sonia N. Rivera
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bookmark and awesome take on the colors of the inspiration piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute projects! Thank you for playing along with us at Inky Impressions Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your projects Ildiko was pleased to see you posting on the forum again
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete