My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

A quick

I thought I make a simple card for Adrian's Dad for father's day from the kids. I have used High Hopes theme "Thank You" as it's from the kids I used the Tractor stamp.
So here is my quick card

OMGoodnes just realised I was in such a rush I missed spelled "Thank", I'm sure even my 6 yrs old son can spell that one correctly lol I better go and do something about it before anyone else see it :-)

I have to say I prefer the corrected card lol I cut out the miss spelled one and wrote behind the "Thank you" so it's stays one layer as I'd like to play along with LIM where the theme: "Need for Speed" and it's one layer week.
Here is my corrected card

Ok I better go and tidy my mess up and go to bed
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko x


1 comment:

  1. I guess a tractor is a bit like a tank!
    Cute card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete