My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 10 June 2013

Thanks a Melon!

Slowly slowly I need to do the thank you cards for the teachers, so High Hopes theme "Thank You" was a good excuse to start it. I decided I'll make very simple cards as I have to make abt 10-11 of them.
I have used the Watermelon Border stamp and the "Thanks a Melon" stamp

I'm really -really looking forward end of July when we go back to Hungary and we can eat as much sweet watermelon as much we can stuff into our face. I just not bothered to buy it in UK as it's tasteless. Hungarians do grow loads of watermelon as well as the other melons. I have to buy watermelon every morning as it never last lol 

That's all for now
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

No comments:

Post a Comment