My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Finally the Sun is out, although still a bit shy lol I know it's not gonna last though.
This fortnight at Try it on Tuesday the theme: "Angels&Demons" I'm sure this will move all of your brain cells well it did mine, so this one can be as dark as you want or as cute as you want there for mine is between lol
 Yep I made an other bookmark lol My latest cookery book: Bread by Paul Hollywood, it's a lovely book and I do use it. I have decided I will make all kind of bread not just flat&pita bread, fuccacia and chapati, these are just the simple ones so I want to learn how to make bloomer and all the other difficult ones. Anyway onto my project as you know our sponsor at TioT is Dilly Beans and for this project my inspiration came from not less the the owner of Dilly Beans: Megan. I used Sugar Skull, I did like the way Megan tilted it and cutting bits of it but I doodled frame round it and I LUV how it turned out.

My second card is a High Hopes one and the theme there is "Summer Time". Watermelon means summer for me, I take it you guessed what stamp  I'm using, it's the sweet little stamp called  "Summer Sweetness" and a matchung sentimet to go with it
I cooperated this challenge with LIM where the theme is: "Hexagon" I have no die or template so I had to make my own, took me a while but I did it lol
 I'm in love with this sweet stamp

That's all for now
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shaped card! This is one of my favorite HH images! Perfect for this challenge. thanks for joining the High Hopes Summertime challenge. I hope you'll join us for the new challenge on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, very sweet. TFS with us at High Hopes!

    ReplyDelete