My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Saturday 8 June 2013

Keep looking Beautiful!


We got a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles this week we asked you to use one of Teri's framed flowers and if you don't  have one Teri kindly put up a  freebie so you can play along too.
So here is mine
The digi called: Fuchsia and the Hummingbird, the paper and the WA and the BP/DP is from Create with TLC 
 Once I coloured the digi I realised the WA is in the wrong place, I didn't want to waist my work and the gorgeous digi so I printed out again and I cut a fancy label which made the WA pop and gave the whole card a bit of unusual look as the labe over hangs a bit. The left over from the BP/DP been stuck inside

You have to pop over to DD Challenge blog and see the rest of the DT's gorgeous work and of course having a freebie provided you can't have ant excuse to play lol

Thank's popping by
hugs
Ildiko

No comments:

Post a Comment