My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 23 July 2010

My OH's nice's birthday card

I made this little card for little Lucy who's 3 today. I just hope she likes it.
Recipe
Pollycraft digi stamp
Created with TLC word art (WA)
Flower made by my mum
Funky Fairy papers (closed down)
Water colour pencils
Nestis
I'm getting digi stamp addicted especially Paulette's work from Created with TLC She does the most amazing WA. You can go on Paulette's blog and download loads and loads of free digis but if you do please please don't forget to say thank you. The way you pay for the digi is say THANK YOU, I think that's not much to ask. I visit Paulette's blog daily and I was shocked how many ppl don't say thank you.
The other image is Pollycraft freebie, sooooooo cute. The papers&letters from Funky Fairy what closed down last year
Thsi is a very simple card but I love it.
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

No comments:

Post a Comment