My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

A challenge and my 2 ATCs

Well I was making a get well card and I used Bugaboo image and I though I play along BUT I messed it up and my card looks a bit different from others lol Can you spot the mistake? I bet you can't it's a happy accident and my card turned out just fine. The theme is Green with envy, in Hungary we used yellow for this expression lol

Now my card, I have rotated the sketch inside my card, no one said it's got to be on the front of the card lol
 Recipe
Bugaboo image
TLC Creations WA
New embossing/die cut folder
TH distress inks
Pro marker
Water colour pencils
Marianne swirl die
Crochet flower by my mum
Button
Multi shaper all-deco punch

I had to do loads of inking then embossing/cutting then more inking and emboss/cut the card too then front was ready just few bits to decorate and woala there is the front of the card lol Now inside. I tell you once I finished my card I realised I forgot to do the sketch and my topper was already stuck inside SO I worked round it and there is my sketch. So I had a happy accident and you know what I LIKE it this way.

So here is the inside. The ribbon is paper I made and stamped on it and the little dots been cut with a small bunch then embossed from the back. The edge of the topper is coloured with pro-markers and the outside of the card is punched paper ribbon too.


Now onto my ATCs. The 1st one is Baby Bud image what you can get from the Etsy shop she is my fav one: Rose Bud she is gorgeous and so easy to colour her. I coloured her with water colour pencils then cut her out with Nest. The BP/DP is Bearly Mine Shabby Vintage what I torn end edged it with my Tim Holtz distress ink, few pearls to finish it off
My 2nd ATC is a very simple one. Some scrap paper as background, and die cut corner what was left over from my altered shoe box and the sentiment was printed out and was waitting to be use and because the ATCs had to be rubby colour it was just screaming to be used lol oh my WA is from TLC Creations

That's all for today, off to make an other card lol
thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko


6 comments:

  1. LOL!! Well done Ildiko. Us crafters can turn anything into a craft creation!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your ATCs! Miss Rose Bud is beautiful! Great job :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Fantastic take on the sketch -- love the cut out center. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is very cool. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for our Green sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful makes hun! great job on all, but the baby bud is my fav! ;)
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo very very sweet Ildiko! Love the colours!
    Great card!
    Hugs, Krista :)

    ReplyDelete