My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

Delicious Doodles challenge & D2D challenge

It's gonna be two card from me again lol Sorry guys I'm on the roll. Got one more to blog and 2 ATCs. Just spitting cards out at the mo, today I made DD card and 2 ATCs and just got to put together an other card, so much in a day. Makes such a different both kids at nursery on Wednesday&Thursday.
Over at Delicious Doodles the theme is easy: make a birthday card you like to receive lol now I'm sure you can do that.
Here is what I made

Recipe

DD image:Bee and flower
Spellbinder die
Bearly mine paper
TLC WA
Ribbon from stash
TH Mustared Seed distress ink
Glitter
Shakura Souffle pen
Shakura gel pen

This was so fun to make. I just love this sweet bee image. Bit of glitter on his wing to glam him up lol and the flower stalk is done with the green Souffle pen, bit of ribbon WA and done. I'm gonna enter this card into the Bearly Mine Challenge where the themme is: Birthday card. I just bought this set of paper: Spring Flight and I LOVE it







 I had to tkae a pic without my daylight light to get the real colour of the WA lol
 Does have a bit of dimension


And here is my 2nd card for today. I'm gonna enter this to the "Daffodils" Free Stamp of the Month Challenge over at D2D
I had to buy the image but I LOVE the outcome. Such a simple flower and looks stunning, well I do love daffodils. I took my pic under a day light lamp and I'm over the moon how nice the pick came out. The paper I used is Bearly Mine Designs, just bought the set.

And here is the close up of the flower pot. I tried to use bright spring colours

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards hun. I love that little bee he always makes me smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome makes hun. Glad you are on a roll. Enjoy your child free time!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that image too! Cute card! - are you going to send it to yourself on your birthday???

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really lovely cards Ildiko, love that bee image, bees are always so cute to color. thanks for sharing it with us at Bearly Mine Challenges
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ildiko, you have been busy, two gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely spring cheerfulness image

    ReplyDelete