My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Chocolate Thearapy

This week Michelle picked the theme on TioT and it's yummy yummy Chocolate. This is a free choice, as long as you stick to the theme you can make whatever you like. Not long ago it was Michelle's birthday (Happy Birthday although it's a bit late) and her 1st wedding anniversary I can't believe how time flys. I haven't got a new cooker(it's been ordered now so few more weeks now. I lasted over 2 month without oven) so I couldn't bake. So I had to make a card. I was going to make something else but then I went to see my friend who is not well and had no time so it's gonna be for an other challenge.
Here is my offering

 Recipe
Joanna Sheen stamps
Cutllebug die/embossing folder
Ribbon from stash
Tim Holtz distress inks

I have inked up my folder before placing my paper inside, this way I got this lovely effect and where it's been inked up the embossing is colour. Next I embossed/die cut my card base and just placed the other one on the top, but before I done that I put a ribbon round it. I stamped my sentiment with TH ink and strait away I used a wet brush too pull the colour then I edged it with darker ink but not to visible on the pic.
Inside there is a bar of chocolate. I stamped with TH ink and again used a wet brush to push the colour round where it was needed, on the chocolate itself I used darker brown too. The chocolate cover is coloured with silver pro-marker. Just realised I forgot to take a close up on my chocolate bar. I think the reason for this cos I was thinkig of having some choc lol I never had any though
 I'm really sad cos this folder is not mine. Soon I got to give it back to my friend. I think I might have to get it myself although we did agree we wont get the same things so we can swap round but I just LOVE this one just goes with any kind of card type
I have to tell you the DT came up with some fab ideas, just pop over to the TioT blog and have a look

Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh chocolate that is calorie free but still yummy
    love it
    hugs

    ReplyDelete