My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

My Delicious Doodle DT card and Paper Cupcakes DT card, a Sassy Cheryl's Challenge and a Baby Bud card and lets not leave out Show me

Oh boy I've got sooooooooo many cards to show you in one post. I was gonna make different posts but I thought it'll be better to show you all here.( i have hairy legs)
First let me tell you my big news. I'm in the Paper Cupcake DT I was sooooooooooo happy when I found out. I was bursting to tell you. And we got an easy challenge for you. Monochrome. So let your mind go wild and enjoy creating and playing with one colour. You'll be amazed how much you can do with one colour in different shades.Here is my card for you to see, oh actually I made two and it's two different style

This is a Vintage looking using shade of brown
My BP/DP is Bearly Mine what I edged with TH distress ink. My image is water coloured also distressed and put a brown shade of yarn round it. My paper flower also distressed and so is my WA which is a TLC WA

This is my pink one using different shades. The paper is from Funky Fairy and got tissue paper on the top edged with black pen to give a bit of definition. My ribbon was a bit tricky. I was playing with it and in the end the middle turned into some kid of flower and I just glued it and glued an other flower top of it. I cut some paper strips from the papers and placed my Yummy cupcake on it. Finished it of with fat pearl and a TLC sentiment.
My 2nd card oh no my 3rd card is my Delicious Doodles card. As St Patrick is coming up we asked you to use green, I'm sure you can do that. Just pop to Teri's shop and check it out
I have used Shamrock Fairy, TLC WA&DP. I coloured this beauty with mt water colour pencils and bit of  distress ink on the edge. The WA been distressed too. The flowers my mum crochet it for me.

My 4th card is my Sassy Cheryl's card. I might be to late to post it for the colour me in challenge but I still show you
I have to tell you this was a challenge to colour. Cheryl she is gorgeous and still was fun to colour her. I didn't have much time to make this card. I did have my image coloured up so just needed to cook a card up lol There was an other 2 image to choose so pop over here and have a look. Oh Nooooooooo I was to late for this game
And my last card is my Baby Bud card the images can be found in the Etsy shop. I had some left overs from the above cards and I had my cutie coloured and cut out so it was only few minutes to put it together.
Oh I almost forgot to show you the table where I was working the other day. This is for show me #15
This is how I started just colouring
and his is what I had in few hrs time lol when I make card/s
Phew so much in one post lol out of the 5 card I made 3 yesterday, just had no time to come online. I went to see a crafty friend in Folkstone she's only abt 50 min train ride away from me. This was the 1st time we met, she needed some cheering up as her life(health) is upside down and top of that her 15 yrs old daughter walked out on her so when I heared this I just had to jump on the train and see her. Being a mum myself I admire her that she can still smile.
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko

9 comments:

  1. First let me welcome you to the team and tell you that we are so glad to have you. These cards are fantastic!!!! Beautiful job of creating. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! You are a busy bee! Take some time for yourself hun, don't want you to burn out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally Ildiko, I'm thinking that if that's the way your space looks after that many cards, you're a neat freak! One card and mine looks like a bomb went off. Fabulous cards, and that feathery yarn framing that image is awesome. I might even have some yarn like that in my knitting box. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been quite busy!! All very beautiful, I especially love the handmade flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the the DT team.....love...love...your card....you did a awesome job....Hope your friend doing better today...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to welcome you to our DT at PCC's and tell you girl, that you have been super busy in a short time. I love your vintage card. I enjoy doing all styles, but that is my fav. Love the soft neutrals in it. And to do a second card...the pinks are wonderful and lovely with the cupcake. Tfs and looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smiling I'm with Shirley seriously my desk looks messier than that when I've had a tidy up! Lol.
    Very nice cards and huge congrats on the DT hun!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ildiko, Welcome aboard to the Paper Cupcakes DT! We are glad to have you! You have been one busy busy girl making all those cards. And I too, have to say my mess is worst than that with just one card!! I certainly hope your friend is doing better and I also hope that the situation with her daughter can get worked out. I just can't imagine! Lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Ildz! Emmy looks adorable! And that is the neatest work space ever! How do you manage? lol...
    Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete