My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

Delicious Doodle DT card and Wax Fruit Co challenge


Over at Delicious Doodles is challenge #17. And the theme is 3D, this is easy, I'm sure we all 3D our cards now days one way or other. For this project I used the ship image, just perfect for 3D effect. I had to print it off few times to colour it for this design but I love the effect. The only thing is next time if I do anything like this I have to do bigger zig-zag for the side to show the effect better. The paper I used is TLC Creations and the WA inside the ship too the bottom sentiment is from on-line. Ah just remembered I used 2 kind of paper and the top is MCS CD
Well here is my card

For my Wax Fruit Co card I have used this gorgeous set of tulips and TLC Creations papers. After cutting my image out I had a few left over strip of paper. I was going to through it in the bin but after fiddling with it while I was watching I ended up with a knot and I thought it would look fab on the card, so it ended up on the ribbon. See even the little strip of paper what we would normaly through away can be used lol
And my card
 I paper pies the tulips and slightly I raised it with glue gel
 I just love this paper knot
Thanks popping by
hugs
Ildiko 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects hun! Love the boat in 3d - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards hun. I love what you've done with the cruise liner, I'd have never thought of that in a million years. x

    ReplyDelete