My little Angels not

My little Angels not
2009 Spring

blog background

Followers

Friday 11 March 2011

Two cards in one post

I forgot to post my TIOT tag. I picked the theme and as it was woman's day on the 8th I thought the theme is just appropriate. I had fun making my tag. Mixed digi with stamping. I have used Nana Vic digi &TLC Creations digi and Bearly Mine Digi paper
It's a big tag but will look good on an A5 card or a DL card. The stamp I embossed and it's a free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine
I have used liquid pearl
Just a close up on the corner

My 2nd card is a D2D image called Lucky Bird, I played along with their challenge. If you play along you get a free digi. The deadline in few hrs and I forgot all abt it. The WA and digi paper is TLC Creations
A had an accident with my topper took me  while to hide it. I had a huge red smudge on it, by mistake I put it on a drying liquid pearl lol but I did cover it eventually lol
I used ribbon and doodled some stitches on it
Thanks popping by
Ildiko

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Awesome coloring and I love the background papers. Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the butterfly too!
    Great card. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. I love the way you wrapped the twine between the scallops, very clever. Thanks for playing along at D2D this week. Hope you'll be back to play again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag and card. Great choice of theme this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so creative! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete